Missionary Work in Costa Rica and Guatemala
Lead a Group. Come to us for an Extended Stay.
Be a driving force for expanding the kingdom of God.
We need people like you, with the desire of God’s heart and mind, to assist us in our missionary work by coming alongside our caregivers, administrative staff, and maintenance staff. We need help:
- Conducting outreach programs
- Coordinating teams before and after their arrival
- Receiving volunteers
- Completing basic office work and budgeting
- Assisting with the children
Having a basic understanding of and speaking the Spanish language is necessary, as there are very few fluent English speakers in both locations. If you have the ability and the desire to serve with us for 1-3 months or longer, contact us.
Serve from Your Home
- Raise your Prayers: We need God’s guidance and providence always.
- Raise Funds: We are always in need of financial assistance. Rally your friends, community, or church to assist us by donating or raising funds for salaries, food, medical needs, clothing, special projects, educational expenses, and maintenance of infrastructure. Remember the US dollar goes a long way in Costa Rica and Guatemala.
- Raise Awareness: Spread the word. Recruit donors. Talk about us. Contact us to receive a brochure, PowerPoint, or videos, or to have a Hogar de Vida ambassador come to speak to your church or organization.
- Raise Interest in Coming: Tell others about the opportunities we have to serve in both short-term mission trips and long-term stays.